Greenville’s Textile Crescent will be a thriving economic development district, from the urban core to the mountain peaks.
To create economic redevelopment, employment opportunities, industrial and commercial development, as well as community services that will help revitalize the Textile Crescent.
The Impact of a Revitalized Textile Crescent
- Create jobs.
- Improve transportation arteries.
- Provide needed services to current and future residents.
- Add to the diversity of housing options for Greenville residents.
- Improve the overall economy of Greenville County.
- Improve the quality of life for one-quarter of the County’s residents.
|Textile Crescent Facts|
|Textile Crescent||Greenville County|
|Per Capita Income ||$21,599||$27,097|
|Median HH Income ||$36,000||$44,800|
|Median Home Value ||$123,320||$154,500|
|Median Gross Rent ||$675||$763|
|Unemployment Rate ||6.5%||4.1%|
U.S. Census 2010, updated through 2015
SC Department of Employment and Workforce
Greenville Revitalization Corporation is a private, non-profit economic development organization for Greenville County in South Carolina. Our purpose is to strengthen the local economy, particularly the communities of Greenville’s historic “Textile Crescent.” We do this by developing land and properties that will bring opportunity for the deserving people of this area.